MCM-140 is the universal wireless portable remote control unit for the PowerMax®and other Visonic PowerCode™ security and home automation systems. It enables easy arming and disarming of the programming of the PowerMax system. Among other functions, MCM-140 also enables controlling X-10 devices from anywhere in the home or office, using PowerMax keypad commands.
MCM-140 employs Visonic's PowerCode wireless technology featuring 16 million possible code combinations and smart, anti-collision transmission algorithms. For arming, disarming and security functions, the MCM-140 utilizes Visonic'sCodeSecure™ wireless technology. Featuring over 100 million possible combinations and proprietary rolling code encryption algorithm, CodeSecure prevents "code grabbing" by potential intruders.
This ergonomically designed remote commander is available in several optional frequencies in compliance with European, U.S. and other international standards. It is powered by a standard long life Lithium battery with visible and transmitted low battery alarms. A wall-mounted bracket enables mounting the unit in the most convenient place.
- Easy programming and user-friendly control of PowerMax system
- Attractive, modern, ergonomic design for hand-held use or wall mounting
- Back light illumination
- Visual indications with three color-coded LEDs
- Audible signals confirm user commands
- Superior transmission range
- PowerCode technology with anti-collision transmission algorithm
- CodeSecure encryption technology prevents unauthorized "code grabbing"
- Long-life standard lithium battery
- Automatic reporting of low battery
- Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards
- Compatible with PowerMax and other Visonic PowerCode wireless systems